|Job Title:||Warehouse Administrator (Mandarin)|
|Salary:||Up to £13 per hour|
|Duration:||at least 3 mo.|
|Contact Name:||Lidia Vierha da Cunha|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the role holder will be working in the warehouse based in Northampton. The main responsibility is to coordinate the warehouse operations and oversee the operation performance for certain projects/customers, reporting the update the customers regularly, as well as supporting the management team to write and update the compliance documentations.
It is important to have the knowledge on safety operations. Occasionally have to work in early evening. The ideal role holder must be proficient English and Chinese (due to the customer's requirement).
It is desirable if they have experience working in a warehouse and importing /exporting and customs clearance of goods
* Liaising with customers regularly, including reporting;
* Supporting the management team with all administration and compliance documentation;
* Coordinating the warehouse transfer scanning and updating the reports regularly;
* Deal with all site visitors ensuring sign in procedures are followed;
* Supporting the management team to write and update documents such as the 2 standing operation procedures (SOP), compliance documents for health and safety regulations in our new warehouse site;
* To ensure that material-handling equipment (MHE) is being used in accordance with training and the Health and Safety legislation.
* Supporting the administration on billing and reporting to the head office.
* Work closely and collaboratively with other teams to assist in resolving and providing information to help close off customer issues to ultimately drive the improvement of the customer experience.
* Undertake Audits for H&S observations and daily checklists (For example, Walkways are clear, fire exits are clear, fire extinguishers are not blocked and inspections are in date and lights are working.)
* Record any reported accidents and near misses.
* Identify opportunities for systemic and procedure continuous improvement.
* Ensuring that the warehouse is kept in a clean and tidy manner and that all waste is disposed or recycled correctly.
* Supporting the warehouse management team on other ad-hoc tasks and projects as required.
* Ensuring all data and records are kept up to date and following the GDPR guideline in a confidential and professional manner.
Experience in working as an administrator.
Moulton Park, Industrial Estate,
Conditions and pay rate:
Hourly Rate - £ 13 /hour - PAYE (20 +8 days annual holiday entitlement, 3% employer's pension contributions , 13.8% employer's NI contributions )
Working hours - 9am - 6pm Mon-Fri
Duration - 3 months rolling contract, please view it as a long term ongoing role.
Payments - monthly payment
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.