Warehouse Operator - Administration
We are currently recruiting for a new exciting opportunity on a Temporary 6 month rolling contract as a Warehouse Administrator
The role holder will support with administration duties within the warehouse sector across all 3 departments: (Logistics, Configuration & Recycling)
Responsibilities will include:
- General warehouse duties Hours and Shifts
- Managing the order processing
- Supporting all areas of the warehouse meeting multiple deadlines.
- Adhering to essential safety standards and site best practise at all times.
- Good understanding of general IT and data entry
- Ideally experience of working in and enjoy fast-paced customer driven warehouse environments.
- Knowledge using Microsoft Packages
- Previous use of Warehouse Management Systems (Carrier Systems) would be advantageous (Basic PC skills)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.