|Job Title:||WAN First Line Team member|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Martin Walker|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Impact Assessment WAN Team Member
New exciting opportunity for an Impact Assessment WAN Team Member for a 6 month temporary rolling paye contract based in Birmingham.
The role holder will support several products, product sets and systems to help maintain the availability of the IT services delivered to end users. Resolve non routine issues and recognizes the importance of meeting Service Level Agreements focusing on meeting customer expectations.
- Technical Capability. Fully able to support end users with routine technical queries relating to products/systems (e.g. Microsoft products, operating systems, networks, applications, PCS).
* Business Awareness. Has an understanding of the customers' environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of the service.
* Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding problems asking relevant questions to resolve problems within required timescales.
* Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations/SLA. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Feedback from customers, colleagues and team managers.
* Technical Assessments.
* Correct management of processes followed to deliver the service.
* Percentage of customer problems resolved within required timescales.
* Meeting service level requirements.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
2nd Line Deskide Engineer (On Site)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive daily rate
2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk Support Engineer
Location: London, England
Service Desk Agent - Wakefield
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire