Voice Core Network Design Engineer - 3G Nokia CS core - Contract
Voice Core Network Design Engineer - required with proven design knowledge and experience of 3G Nokia Circuit switching core elements and interfaces to work in a design and delivery environment.
Reporting to the Principle in Voice Network Design, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of voice solutions within your domain.
Experience with 3G end to end networks, including key protocols eg Sigtran, SIP, BICC, MAP, Diameter,Cap and INAP. Experience with MSS MGW, HLR, SIP, other Nokia Circuit Core network design e.g. SDM, HIS700
Ideally experience with IMS, very beneficial for this role.
Must Have the majority of:
* Nokia circuit switched core elements and associated interfaces.
* Nokia/NSN mobile core network systems and more specific MSS, HLR, HSS and MGW's.
* Good working knowledge of 3G networks on an end to end basis..
* Good knowledge of signalling protocols preferably including ISUP, SIP & BICC.
* Experience of deployment of key network systems through the delivery life cycle from initial design to full operational handover..
* Ideally an up to date understanding of the LTE network as well as key associated technologies and functionality including IMS, RCSe, VOLTE and IMS
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering letter to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.