|Job Title:||VMWare Specialist/Consultant/Engineer (Vcentres/ESXi)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
VMWare Specialist/VMWare Consultant/VMWare Engineer (Vcentres & ESXi) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Experience of working on upgrades of multiple enterprise level Vcentres and ESXi hosts from 5.5 to 6.7
- Must have strong experience working on upgrades
- Perform analysis of existing environment to assist with migration planning.
- The successful applicant will be a VMWare Specialist
- Must have extensive experience around Vcentres and ESXi hosts from 5.5 to 6.7
- vCentre health-checks
- VMware best practice recommendations
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassiebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.