|Job Title:||VME Technical Services Engineer|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, N. E. England, England|
|Duration:||6 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
VME Technical Services Engineer - Contract - Newcastle-Upon-Tyne.
A global IT services company is searching for a VME Technical Services Engineer to join their team on a long-term contract basis in Newcastle.
The VME Technical Services Engineer will be part of a specialist VME practice. You will be the VME support SME and play a key role in the delivery of a complex VME Offering.
Skills and Experience Required:
- VME Base Systems Management.
- VME Systems Management practices and disciplines.
- A knowledge of VME Superstructure Support experience to include TPMSX, IDMSX, DDS, COBOL.
- Experience of design and of the production of high quality supporting documentation.
- Strong communication skills
- To adapt your skills to suit a new technical environment
- Cutting edge environments alongside leading industry expert
- Stimulating environment
- Culture of innovation and inspiration
- Flexible and creative environment for all
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire, S. E. England, England
1st & 2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Support Engineer
Location: Edinburgh, Central Belt, Scotland
2nd Line Software Support Engineer (O365, Windows 10, Citrix)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows 10 - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland