VME Applications Assessor
Remote / Home Working (UK Only)
We have a new permanent opportunity working for a leading IT Managed Services company as a VME Application Assessor. You will be joining a large and diverse VME team, where you will be responsible for assessing customers' VME applications and providing detailed assessments and recommendations to ensure successful Application service take-on or transformation.
This is a permanent opportunity paying a competitive salary plus benefits, your role will be remote / home working (UK only).
Skills & Experience Required:
- Engaging and building trusted relationships with customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to assess VME Applications and provide detailed assessments
- Knowledge of VME Systems and Workloads and the associated System Management Tools and procedures
- Experience of developing VME applications and their supporting technologies - IDMSX, TPMS, IS files, Cobol, Application Master, QM, SCL, Microsoft VB, Microsoft tools, Altadata, IDE
- Experience of design and of the production of high quality supporting documentation
As part of your role as VME Application Assessor you will be involved in:
- Working with the business development team to engage customers to understand their business challenges, providing input to proposals, scoping application assessments and defining knowledge transfer plans
- Interrogating VME Applications and the production of an assessment of its business and system solution
- Working closely with VME projects teams to successfully and seamlessly take on new systems and workloads
- Contribute to the design, implementation and support of the transformation of VME applications
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and have the required VME applications experience, please submit your CV on line and I can give you a call to discuss further.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.