|Job Title:||Virtual Workplace Architect|
|Salary:||Competetive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Virtual Workplace Architect
Can you create and work with innovative solutions and enable us to grow our soon to be thriving architecture team? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to increase our team of Virtual Workplace Architects to contribute to maturing our end-to-end Future Workplace story.
You will be viewed as a senior member of the team with the ability to co-ordinate and orchestrate, whilst using your combination of design skills and customer facing interaction to deliver Virtual Workplace solutions. You will be working with customers to understand their business and technical requirements to design Virtual Workplace solutions to improve our customers Employee Experience.
Deemed as a Virtual Workplace Subject Matter Expert within the business and to our customers, you will join a vibrant community of delivery-focused specialists working across a range of Future Workplace projects & industries. You will be working out of a base location (office or home) and customer sites, contributing to the delivery of enterprise-sized solutions.
The role will involve:
- Designing complex Virtual Workplace solutions, leading work-streams on transformational programs and ensuring conformance to agreed design standards, methods and tools, including prototyping new tools and applications where appropriate.
- Shaping Virtual Workplace technical proposals whilst making solution/service trade-offs where appropriate and providing support to our pre-sales and bid teams to ensure solution and cost alignment.
- Resolution ownership of technical challenges for Virtual Workplace projects and the technical escalation point for the implementation teams.
- Mentoring and coaching more junior architects within the team through both performance management and community-led collaboration.
- Working alongside our Future Workplace Product Managers to contribute to the development of our Employee Experience Portfolio.
- Expertise of at least one major Virtual Workplace Technology (e.g. Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, Citrix Cloud, Horizon, iVanti, Azure) with a proven track-record of designing complex, large Virtual Workplace transformational programmes
- A good working knowledge of design methodologies, requirements gathering and stake holder management
- Strong understanding of Multi-Cloud Services (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud), and Security and Compliance.
- Key competencies to include coaching, influencing senior stakeholders, managing time & priorities, conflict management, commercial / bid awareness, excellent presentation delivery and technical writing.
- Experience of working on both AGILE and waterfall project delivery
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.