|Job Title:||Virtual Managed Workplace Architect/Consultant (Citrix)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
Virtual Managed Workplace Architect/Consultant (Citrix) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based remotely - home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will have strong experience in designing and delivering, large scale, complex and enterprise level Virtual Managed Workplace solutions.
- Expertise of designing and delivering major Virtual Workplace Technology (e.g. Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, Citrix Cloud, Citrix Intelligent Workspace, Horizon, iVanti, Azure, Windows Virtual Desktops) with a proven track-record of designing complex, large Virtual Workplace transformational programmes
- Designing complex Virtual Workplace solutions, leading work-streams on transformational programs and ensuring conformance to agreed design standards, methods and tools, including prototyping new tools and applications, where appropriate.
- Shaping Virtual Workplace technical proposals whilst making solution/service trade-offs where appropriate and providing support to the pre-sales and bid teams to ensure solution and cost alignment.
- Resolution ownership of technical challenges for Virtual Workplace projects and the technical escalation point for the implementation teams.
- A good working knowledge of design methodologies, requirements gathering and stakeholder management
- You will be working with customers to understand their business and technical requirements, in order to design solutions within the Virtual Managed Workplace.
- Strong understanding of Multi-Cloud Services (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud), and Security and Compliance.
- Key competencies to include coaching, influencing senior stakeholders, managing time & priorities, conflict management, commercial / bid awareness, excellent presentation delivery and technical writing.
- Experience of working on both Agile and waterfall project delivery
- Excellent customer facing experience
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.