|Job Title:||VIP 2nd Line Deskside/Desktop Support Engineer (Win10/O365/BAU)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
VIP 2nd Line IT Technical Deskside/Desktop/Tech Bar Support Engineer (Executive & Director Level Support/Win10/O365/Laptop Support/iOS & Android Support/BAU) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in London, England.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Providing technical on-site, face to face VIP IT support, working on a Tech Bar, within a BAU environment, including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance
- Must have a broad background in hardware support for both laptops & mobile phones (iOS/Android)
- The role itself encompasses managing Tech Deck, fault calls, service requests and planned changes, VOIP telephony support, High level AV support, VIP Support, Smart-Hands support and manning the Tech Bar.
- Experience of supporting as many of the following as possible: Windows 7 & 10, MS Office 2010/2013/2016/365, Skype for Business, VOIP, PC/Laptop builds, OS configuration, AD administration, hardware repair.
- Must have extensive VIP & Executives level support experience
- Responding to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Advising customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction
- Proven track record of problem ownership & resolutions, as well as working with product authority, external vendor support teams/third parties.
- BAU, face to face IT hardware & software support experience
- Excellent client facing experience
- Provides end to end user support, advice and guidance around Document recovery, Emails & Personal Folder recovery, Data management, Mobile Managed Provisioning / User Support
- Responds to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Works within a team with little supervision as an established systems/product specialist (e.g. detailed knowledge of the configuration of interlinked systems, implementing technical changes, building software regimes and contributing technically to service development) to support end users.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
First Line Support (Customer Service) - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour
Salesforce Support Analyst
Location: London, England
Data Engineer & DBA
Location: West London, London
Lead Technical Engineer (Azure cloud)
Location: London, England
Cloud Engineer - AWS Azure
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: €340 - €365 per day