|Job Title:||Customer Experience / Contact Centre Coordinator - 12m FTC|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||2 days ago|
Customer / Viewer Relations Coordinator - Contact Centre Coordinator - 12 Month fixed term contract
An exciting opportunity to be part of a high profile, ground breaking new programme. Mostly remote with occasional travel to Birkenhead and London.
Works with the Viewer Relations Manager to support viewer facing support programmes. Ensuring an outstanding level of service for viewers.
● Provides support across all viewer facing programmes . Works with the contact centre to ensure an outstanding level of service for viewers.
● Works with the Viewer Relations Manager to review the company's customer service processes to ensure viewer satisfaction targets are maintained and/or exceeded.
● Work with the Viewer Relations manager to create and maintain an up to date library of processes and training across the viewer experience management team
● Working with the contact centre operations and account management team to brief agents on all upcoming events and processes.
● Be the first point of contact for high-level case management and escalate to the Viewer Relations Manager for a final decision as required.
o Investigate viewer feedback regarding engineer visits
o Investigate viewer feedback regarding call centre agents
o Monitoring viewer survey results and investigating if negative feedback is received.
● Maintain an active database of engineers to include disclosure and barring checks, training records and ID badges.
● Work with the Viewer Relations Manager to manage jobs that have an outcome of interest if there is a need for additional equipment or auditor attendance
o Ensuring special instructions are briefed to the engineers to resolve cases of interest.
● Administrative tasks for the overall viewer experience management team
● Act as designated cover in the absence of Viewer Relations Manager
● Travel to contact centre in Birkenhead as required.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Will have proven customer services experience and work well under pressure;
Be open to change and continually look to improve the service;
Ideally will have experience in a Contact Centre environment - as a client or employee.
The Viewer Relations Coordinator should be polite, friendly with a natural and engaging communication style.
The role reports to the Viewer Relations Manager
Collaboration - accomplishing great things together
Integrity - be honest, open and upstanding
Respect - treat others as they wish to be treated
Commitment - do what you say you will
Leadership - inspiring people to be the best they can be
Empathy - value other people's competencies, feelings and points of view
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.