Location: home based but travel may be required to Bracknell, Basingstoke and London
We are looking for a freelance Videopgrapher with extensive B2B/ corporate experience having worked mainly for corporate clients. Main requirement for this role: confident to shoot, film and edit videos to for for a Global IT company.
The successful candidate need to be op of their game creatives and we are seeking a highly skilled, confident Motion Graphics / Animator Video Editor, bubbling with energy, ideas and enthusiasm.
A high level of literacy is vital to this roll up your sleeves and get stuck in creative role, our assets are produced in English and we subtitle all work for inclusion. You'll have a strong corporate showreel / portfolio having worked for a large blue chip or within a delivery agency in a senior capacity, preferably as a team or creative delivery lead.
And there's more … You'll need the ability to communicate your concept ideas effectively and tailor your ideas to suit the various industries, sectors and functional areas of the businesses you'll be shooting, filming and editing videos for.
Setting the Scene
You may at some stage have worked as a presentations designer and advanced your career? From taking the initial brief, brain storming and concept definition, storyboarding, to production and proofing, in our role you will have daily interactions with corporate clients.
- Story-telling - leading the visual narrative - working on co-branded strategic creative solutions that respect our brand and that of our customers
- Strategic thinking - design and implementation of creative strategy, directing the production to ensure business requirements are met. Show courage and conviction in your work.
- Customer focus - a commitment to continuous improvement
- Able to juggle multiple projects
- Quality first approach ON TIME, ON BUDGET, ON POINT
- High levels of literacy required we sub title all of our work to meet compliance
- Understands IPR, copyright compliance
- Context-based design - you can analyze requirements, consider all stakeholders and then design relevant to business need
- Agile working - determine the right approach for the team to take and evaluating this through the life cycle of a project. Consider innovative ways of working to achieve the right outcomes. Ability to work at pace in a competitive sale and bid environment
- Communication skills - can communicate with stakeholders at all levels. You manage expectations and facilitate discussions and manage delivery risk under constrained timescales and budgets. Can give and receive constructive feedback, facilitating the continuous
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.