Video Producer - In-house (B2C Promotional & Support based content)
Permanent - Maidenhead
I am recruiting for an exciting new position with a leading customer orientated company, for a Video Producer, this is a permanent opportunity based in Maidenhead.
As Video Producer you will be responsible for the end to end creation of promotional and support based video content for customers and employees. These will be used on their website, apps, SMS campaigns and social media.
As Video Producer you will run with all aspects of video creation from commissioning to publishing - including scriptwriting, storyboarding, creation and uploading. You will be given briefs from internal stakeholders and using your creative flare produce videos that proactively support and entice customers!
- Proven experience in writing scripts, creating visuals, shooting, editing, post production, recording, uploading and distributing on social media video content within a B2C environment.
- Ability to project manage your own work from end to end
- Proven experience in producing engaging customer facing content (ie customer self-service support)
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with large brands, ideally in-house
- Good scriptwriting skills
- DSLR Shooting
- Audio recording - recording voiceover, sync and non-sync sound
- Have good working knowledge of how to create professional 2D animations from scratch
- Knowledge of complex expressions, export settings and major plugins in After Effects
- Photoshop/illustrator - how to manipulate existing brand assets and how to create on-brand assets from scratch
- Knowledge of how to import and clean up audio
- Premiere Pro (or Final Cut) - to a professional standard for Online video
- An understanding of how to upload and format videos to YouTube
If you are interested in this exciting new position and have worked in a similar role in-house for a customer centric company then please submit your application online or directly to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.