We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading Telecom Company in Berkshire. Recruiting immediately a Video Producer to deliver the necessary dynamic content and ensure a customer support through the different digital channels.
As Video Producer you'll run all aspects of video creation in the Content team, from commissioning to publish including aspects such as scriptwriting, storyboarding, creation and upload. You'll be responsible for creating videos that answer briefs coming from internal stakeholders and videos that proactively support and entice customers.
The role is responsible for creating and editing content for all digital platforms across Three to deliver content that meets and exceeds the expectations of both internal and external customers.
The core responsibilities of this role are to be responsible for every aspect of production for a variety of short online videos. You'll write the script, create the visuals, shoot, edit, post product, record or purchase audio, upload and distribute to social media or your stakeholders.
- Create visuals using Adobe Create Suite. In particular, you'll use Adobe After Effects to create and deliver well-crafted 2D animations from scratch.
- Working closely with SMEs and stakeholders commissioning videos to identify the brief.
- Work with the current Video Producer to agree what's on brand.
- Employ Three's tone of voice and visual identity in the videos you create.
- Create professional imagery and motion graphics to a consistently high standard.
- Write scripts.
- Use cameras to shoot supporting footage where necessary.
- Be responsible for your own workload.
- Knowledge of how to create dedicated video thumbnails, writing video descriptions, adding annotation links, subtitling and metatagging.
- Promote yourself and video internally.
- Ability to project manage end to end.
- Experience in producing engaging customer facing content (i.e. customer self-service support)
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with large brands, ideally in-house
- After Effects - Have good working knowledge of how to create professional 2D animations from scratch.
- Good working knowledge of complex expressions, export settings and major plugins in After Effects.
- Photoshop/Illustrator - Have good knowledge of how to manipulate existing brand assets and how to create on-brand assets from scratch.
- Audition - Knowledge of how to import and clean-up audio.
- Premiere Pro (or Final Cut) - to a professional standard for Online video.
- YouTube - An understanding of how to upload and format videos to YouTube.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.