We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading Telecom Company in Berkshire. Recruiting immediately a Video Producer to run all aspects of video creation in the Content team, from commissioning to publish including aspects such as scriptwriting, storyboarding, creation and upload.
This role is a great opportunity for someone to join in a growing team dedicated to creating promotional and support based content for our customers and employees - whether it is for our website, apps, SMS campaigns or social media.
The core responsibilities of this role are to be responsible for every aspect of production for a variety of short online videos. You'll write the script, create the animated segment, edit, post product, upload and distribute to social media or your stakeholders.
- Create visuals using Adobe Create Suite. In particular, you'll use Adobe After Effects to create and deliver well-crafted 2D animations from scratch.
- Working closely with SMEs and stakeholders commissioning videos to identify the brief.
- Work with the current Video Producer to agree what's on brand.
- Employ Three's tone of voice and visual identity in the videos you create.
- Create professional imagery and motion graphics to a consistently high standard.
- Write scripts.
- Be responsible for your own workload.
- Knowledge of how to create dedicated video thumbnails, writing video descriptions, adding annotation links, subtitling and metatagging.
- Promote yourself and video internally.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
- Ability to project manage end to end.
- Experience in producing engaging customer facing content (i.e. customer self-service support).
- Stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with large brands, ideally in-house.
- After Effects - Have good working knowledge of how to create professional 2D animations from scratch.
- Good working knowledge of complex expressions, export settings and major plugins in After Effects.
- Photoshop/Illustrator - Have good knowledge of how to manipulate existing brand assets and how to create on-brand assets from scratch.
- Audition - Knowledge of how to import and clean-up audio.
- Premiere Pro (or Final Cut) - to a professional standard for Online video.
- YouTube - An understanding of how to upload and format videos to YouTube.
Nice to have
- Good scriptwriting skills, in particular for short online content between 1 -3 minutes in duration.
- DSLR Shooting - Some experience shooting interviews or scripted pieces using a DSLR camera.
- Audio recording - Some experience recording voiceover, sync and non-sync sound.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.