|Job Title:||Video Content Designer|
|Location:||South East London, London|
|Contact Name:||Zara Carty|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Video Content Designer (Western Europe Region)
North Greenwich moving to Paddington.
Contract role with Competitive Day Rate!
We are currently looking for a video content designer who can work in a very fast paced environment with an artistic eye and understanding of graphic requirements. Responsible for on-site video content, Creating, filming, editing, animated video's for social internal and external use making sure they are engaging and catches customer's eye. Working within a team you will need interpersonal and communication skills as there will be lots of participating in brainstorming for presentations, following strict brand and campaign guidelines while managing time effectively, multi-tasking to meet deadlines.
- Mid - Senior Level positions. Should have adequate experience.
- Must have a B2C background (can be either in-house or agency)
- Comfortable with both MAC and PC
- Experience and expert in the following, Adobe Creative Suite, and Adobe Premiere & After Effects.
- Good understanding of Photo-shop and Davinci Resolve (desirable)
Please be aware:
- All roles are based in North Greenwich, however they will be moving to Paddington sometime during 2019 (date TBC still)
- 3 Month Initial Contract - likely to roll on after this
- All roles will be working on BAU projects until March, then on a large product launch campaign afterwards.
- Start - no later than March (although this can change if you are available to start sooner)
If you would like to be considered, please apply or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.