Venue/Event/Cluster Telecoms Managers
Full time Contract (40 hours per week)
Location- Brindley Place in West Midlands 2-3 times a week and therefore be flexible to travel
I am currently undertaking a Search for a Venue/Event/Cluster Telecoms Managers for a leading client. Candidates will require relevant experience with a proven track record working at this level.
Outline of the Role:
The role holder works with under general direction with substantial responsibility and autonomy for planning and delivering their work. Recognised as a knowledge leader, supporting less experienced staff, the role holder performs varied and complex technical and professional activities and investigations, along with taking an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving. The role holder also delivers medium/high complexity work packages as part of customer implementation projects.
Key Account abilities:
- Technical Capability. Works within a team as a noted expert with a wide range of systems or in-depth product knowledge without supervision helping to define and implement technical best practice. Ensures effective planning and implementation of creative and innovative service changes.
- Contributes to the definition of operational processes, (both internal and external) and dealing with customer escalated problems.
- Service Level. Manages systems within SLA, proposing, defining improvements and implementing changes to meet service level requirements. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Project Work. Leads technical implementation of medium/high complexity infrastructures and technical designs including producing cost and timescale estimates and identifying risks. On larger projects works within a technical framework of the Project to meet customer requirements.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership for obtaining the information required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems. Engages with third parties to jointly resolve in-depth product issues where necessary. Proactively analyses information and trends, proposing action to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
- Team Working. Takes a technical lead, promoting knowledge sharing and development of other team members both inside and outside of the group. Stands in for the team manager as necessary.
If you think you have the above, then I'd be interested in hearing from you.
I look forward to that. If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.