|Job Title:||Vendor Manager (Technology Transformation / Cloud)|
|Salary:||Competitive daily rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Vendor Manager (Technology Transformation / Cloud)
6 Month Initial Contract
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Vendor Manager on behalf of a leading Technology company in Maidenhead. This is a key position reporting into the Senior Vendor manager, where you will be responsible for technical contract management of a large scale Technology Transformation Programme.
As Vendor Manager your role will require partnering with a team of Architects, Partners and business leads to ensure that the outcomes of the Technology transformation programme are achieved within the appropriate timescales. This is a business critical role and we require someone who has extensive contract management experience and understanding of technical contracts (AWS / Azure / Cloud).
Vendor Manager Responsibilities:
- Support for day to day governance activities within the Technology transformation programme. Advise on any governance changes that may be required to better support the Partners and delivery of the Technical transformation programme.
- Provide detailed analysis and documentation supporting contractual issues that may occur from time to time.
- Ensure Partners are delivering to contract terms.
- Engaging with Partners including software and platform vendors to establish governance and review processes.
- Engaging with Vendors and project teams to document and agree work package content.
- Evaluation of work packages to estimate value for commercial review.
- Complete documentation for work packages to support internal governance.
- Review and management of service governance and assurance metrics.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Extensive Vendor / Partner / Supplier management
- Proven background in managing vendor delivery against technical contracts in the application development / Infrastructure / software as a service areas
- Experience of working within a complex vendor delivery environment with multiple vendors on large programmes.
- Experience in the evaluation and pricing of IT and application development work packages
Please submit your application on line
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.