|Job Title:||UX Designer (Senior) - Permanent, London, Start ASAP|
|Location:||W. London, London, England|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Package|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Senior UX Designer
Permanent - Excellent Salary & Package on offer.
My client are a leading luxury travel company, who operate in the UK & USA. They create world-wide, tailor-made and unforgettable holidays for a wide range of clients, from safariing in Africa, to Polar Bear spotting and glacier trekking in the Arctic. Due to company expansion, they are currently recruiting for a Senior UX Designer to join their team on a permanent basis.
As part of the companies in-house web team, you will be working on the user experience of our range customer-facing websites. You will be involved in a wide variety of projects from optimising existing user journeys to complete from-the-ground-up projects.
- Understanding our clients and the information they need before deciding to enquire.
- Understanding the differences in user behaviour in the companies key markets in the UK and US and applying this to the key user journeys on each website.
- Looking at multiple sources of data and using it to assess how to optimise the user journey for our clients, resulting in a better user experience, an improved conversion rate, better quality leads and better use of our advertising budget.
- Wireframing and prototyping both new concepts and improvements to existing design.
- Presenting this to your colleagues, discussing and collaborating to ensure your improvements are implemented accurately and to deadlines.
- Ideally will have experience in a Travel / Retail or Consumer Related industry
- 6+ years' experience in User Experience designing complex, web-based applications.
- Strong experience in mobile User Experience, ideally having worked with a 'mobile first' approach
- Demonstrable portfolio of previous, public-facing work showing a high level of UX design, proven results and a thorough understanding of issues regarding website usability.
- Wireframing/prototyping tools (e.g. Axure, OmniGraffle, Flairbuilder, etc.)
- Experience of Photoshop, Illustrator or similar
- Experience of behavioural tracking software such as HotJar, Crazyegg, Clicktale, etc.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.