|Job Title:||UX Designer (Contract, Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Attractive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Contract (4+ Months)
We are seeking an experienced UX Designer to work for a leading Telecoms company, based in Berkshire. The role is working as part of a fast paced, agile and customer-centric team, where you will be focusing on some exciting new and upcoming projects.
** Please note ** - only candidates who are happy to work via an Umbrella Company solution can be considered for this vacancy.
- You won't just be the token UXer in the team. Your whole team is responsible for the User Experience, you are there to give direction and support the right outcome.
- Create experiences that you're insanely proud of.
- Prepare, conduct and analyse lean customer research.
- Ideate, sketch, wireframe, prototype, design and build your solutions as appropriate.
- Take your team on your User Centered Design journey.
- Contribute and build towards the overall happiness of the UX team.
- Significantly contribute towards the culture of the Digital Team by clearly displaying our cultural principles in your daily activities.
- Very good understanding of UX and UI design
- Experience of working on a mobile app is an advantage
- Can create very detailed wireframes and user flows
- Will have worked in UX capacity supporting digital products before
- Have a good level of research ability i.e. qualitative, quantitative, guerrilla testing, surveys, interviews, metrics, usability testing, card sorting, user interviews, stakeholder interviews, discovery workshops
- Can create interactive prototypes
- Working with Axure, Sketch, UxPin, Photoshop etc.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.