UX Designer - Contract - Berkshire
Leading mobile consumer brand require a skilled UX Designer with good experience in Visual Design/UI (ideally mobile app) as well as an all-rounder UX skillset including research, testing, prototyping, scrum team delivery etc.
In the role of UX Designer you will be involved in:
- The creation of experiences that make you proud
- Preparation, conducting and analysing customer research
- Carrying out research which is qualitative and quantitative. Also using guerrilla testing, surveys, interviews and metrics
- Creating interactive prototypes
- Working in a scrum team and taking a lead on UX as well as Visual Design
As a UX Designer you will demonstrate and enhance skills within:
- Very good understanding of UI design
- Will have worked in UX capacity supporting digital products before
- Have a thorough research approach - qualitative, quantitative, guerrilla testing, surveys, interviews, metrics, usability testing, card sorting, user interviews, stakeholder interviews, discovery workshops
- Can create very detailed wireframes and user flows
- Create interactive prototypes
- Run user testing (including reporting)
- Very good understanding of accessibility and usability
- Working with Axure, Sketch, UxPin, Photoshop etc.
- Previously worked within a Scrum team
- Outstanding stakeholder management
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send me a CV and covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.