We are looking for a UX Designer to work for a high profile, well loved brand within the telecoms sector that also offers flexible working from the office (Reading) when everything gets back to normal. This role is for a brilliant UX Designer who balanced with both their design and research capability. You will be working within a Scrum team working through a backlog of Digital work, so depth of experience supporting digital development would be great.
- Strong UX Core principle understanding
- Good understanding of UI design
- Competent with Research - Qual/Quant/HCI/Human Behaviour
- Can create interactive prototypes
- Can create very detailed wireframes and user flows
- Will have worked in UX capacity supporting digital products before
- Run user testing (including reporting)
- Very good understanding of accessibility and usability
- Working with Axure, Sketch, UxPin, Photoshop etc.
- Experience of working effectively in a Scrum team
- Outstanding stakeholder management
** If interested, and to have detailed discussion please drop your CV to Deepthi.Praveen@Projectpeople.com **
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.