UX Designer - Mobile Telecoms - 6 month Contract - Berkshire with flexible working
Looking for a brilliant UX'er who balanced with both their design and research capability. They will be working within a team working through a backlog of work, so depth of experience supporting digital development would be great.
Should have a background in performing the following:
- Strong UX Core principle understanding
- Good understanding of UI design
- Competent with Research - Qual/Quant/HCI/Human Behaviour
- Can create interactive prototypes
- Can create very detailed wireframes and user flows
- Will have worked in UX capacity supporting digital products before
- Run user testing (including reporting)
- Very good understanding of accessibility and usability
- Working with Axure, Sketch, UxPin, Photoshop etc.
- Experience of working effectively in a Scrum team
- Outstanding stakeholder management
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.