Reading - 1-2 days per week Onsite.
6 Months Contract
Leading Telecommunication sector requires an experienced User Experience Designer to work on an ongoing contract basis from Reading office. Contractor has flexibility to work remotely with 2 days onsite.
Looking for a experienced UX Designer who balanced with both their design and research capability. They will be working within a team working through a backlog of Digital work, so depth of experience supporting digital development would be great.
- Strong UX Core principle understanding
- Good understanding of UI design
- Competent with Research - Qual/Quant/HCI/Human Behaviour
- Can create interactive prototypes
- Can create very detailed wireframes and user flows
- Will have worked in UX capacity supporting digital products before
- Run user testing (including reporting)
- Very good understanding of accessibility and usability
- Working with Axure, Sketch, UxPin, Photoshop etc.
- Experience of working effectively in a Scrum team
- Outstanding stakeholder management
If you would like to be considered for the position, please can you send your CV through to Rohit.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.