6 month contract
Competitive day rate with flexi working conditions
Great opportunity to join a leading mobile operator on a contract basis. This area has a record of recruitng some of the finest UX'ers, and they are looking for someone who can help with a backlog of work, so there will be complete variety in your day to day tasks. As a UX Designer you will be working on some seriously exciting stuff!
You should have a love of digital and its possibilities; a passion for user centred design, its history and an understanding of how form and function work together.
Working in a scrum environment, you'll work as part multi-disciplined teams to design user focused, successful services. You'll partner with colleagues to enable a consistent user experience across all of our digital assets. An important part of your role will be to facilitate the user research and as a result, support the team in delivering the right product to achieve the desired outcome.
You won't just be the token UXer in the team. Your whole team is responsible for the User Experience, you are there to give direction and support the right outcome, as well as...
- Create experiences that you're insanely proud of.
- Prepare, conduct and analyse lean customer research.
- Ideate, sketch, wireframe, prototype, design and build your solutions as appropriate.
- Take your team on your User Centered Design journey.
- Contribute and build towards the overall happiness of the UX team.
- Significantly contribute towards the culture of the Digital Team by clearly displaying our cultural principles in your daily activities.
- Extol the virtues of Lean UX throughout the entire business
If you would like to be considered, please submit your CV through to Ashley.Amakoh@projectpeople.com. Please indicate your availability when sending through as well.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.