UX Designer - AI/IoT Real-time Platform
Based in Berkshire
We have an exciting opportunity for a UX Designer to work with an innovative start-up within the telecom sector, aiming to improve tower insights.
In this role, you will work as part of a small team to help ensure their platform is as intuitive, and user friendly as possible through your UX design capability. You'll be given the flex to work remotely, with occasional business meet ups arranged to help with productivity.
You should have a love of digital and its possibilities; a passion for user centred design as well as tech including AI, IoT, and its ability to improve UX.
- Defining their broad UX guidelines and framework and collaborating with BAs and software engineers to ensure high quality UX is embedded in the application
- Designing wireframes, prototypes, and user flows using relevant tools for web-based high data density analytics applications and mobile applications
- Run workshops for clients and internal stakeholders
- Plan and conduct remote user research and usability testing
- Identify, track, and report on key UX quality KPIs
- Identify areas for improvement and pro-actively contribute to the continuous improvement of our UX
- Ensure design standards, guidelines, and best practices are adhered to
- Ensure that all members of the software team have an understanding of UX design practices
- Ensure that UX standards maintain accessibility and ease-of-use for global markets with appropriate consideration of available technologies and language barriers
If you would like to be considered, please submit your CV through to Ashley.Amakoh@projectpeople.com. Please indicate your availability when sending through as well.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.