|Job Title:||UX Designer|
|Duration:||3 months rollin|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
UX Designer required to work for a large telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
This particular project is focused on delivering our brand new App. Our customer deserve a bold, inavitive and intuitive app to experience the best experience they can from us.
This is just the beginning. We would be excited to have you on board helping to shape this project for now and the future. You'll work as part of a multi-disciplined team to design user focused solutions that will take this app to the next level both on iOS and Android.
While you'll need to follow our brand guidelines, we'd love to be challenged on our approach to them. Think of them as being written in tablets of chalk rather than stone. We don't want to rest on our laurels so we'll expect you to push us, sometimes be rejected and still push us again (and again).
Responsibilities of the UX Designer include:
Very good understanding of UI design (yes! even if you are a UX Designer)
- Conduct user research (including user interviews, stakeholder interviews, discovery workshops)
- Create very detailed wireframes and user flows
- Ability to work with data (data driven process)
- Create interactive prototypes for both desktop and mobile
- Run user testing (including reporting)
- Extensive experience with mobile apps (both iOS and Android)
- Very good understanding of accessibility and usability
- Mobile first and touch screens best practices
- Working with Axure, Sketch, UxPin, Photoshop etc.
- Experience of working effectively in a Scrum team
- Being able to work on constant improvements and iterations
- Experience of working effectively with remote teams
- Ability to work closely with development and testing teams
- Basic understanding of coding is a bonus
- Outstanding stakeholder management
The successful UX Designer will have:
- A level of expertise that excites and scares us together with the desire to share your expertise.
- Authenticity. We want you to be you, not the "work" version of you.
- An analytical mind that uses empirical data as well as opinions to back up your arguments and fight your cause.
- A passion for user-centered design.
- High level of creativity and problem solving skills.
- The confidence to influence, share and collaborate early on in the design process.
- A passion & belief in your own ideas but the humility to recognise when you're wrong.
To apply for the UX Designer, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.