Project People currently have a great opportunity for a UX Designer to join a leading telecoms business across a number of exciting projects.
As the UX Designer your responsibilities will include:
- You won't just be the token UXer in the team. Your whole team is responsible for the User Experience, you are there to give direction and support the right outcome.
- Create experiences that you're insanely proud of.
- Prepare, conduct and analyse lean customer research.
- Take your team on your User Centered Design journey.
- Contribute and build towards the overall happiness of the UX team.
- Significantly contribute towards the culture of the Digital Team by clearly displaying our cultural principles in your daily activities.
- Very good understanding of UX and UI design
- Experience of working on a mobile app is an advantage
- Can create very detailed wireframes and user flows
- Will have worked in UX capacity supporting digital products before
- Have a good level of research ability i.e. qualitative, quantitative, guerrilla testing, surveys, interviews, metrics, usability testing, card sorting, user interviews, stakeholder interviews, discovery workshops
- Can create interactive prototypes
- Working with Axure, Sketch, UxPin, Photoshop etc
** Please note ** only candidates who are happy to work via an Umbrella Company solution can be considered for this vacancy.
This position will offer you the chance to work in an agile environment with a team of passionate UX'ers! If this sounds like the next opportunity for you then apply now or contact email@example.com for more information
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.