|Job Title:||UX Deigner (digital experience)|
|Start Date:||23rd April|
|Contact Name:||Racquel Smith|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Essentially the role of a UX Designer in this instance is to conduct some really thorough user research in order to create user centred designs, so they need to have a strong research background. The UX Designer will need the following ability:
- Very good understanding of UI design ( even if they are a UX Designer)
- Will have worked in UX capacity supporting digital products before
- Have a thorough research approach - qualitative, quantitative, guerrilla testing, surveys, interviews, metrics, usability testing, card sorting, user interviews, stakeholder interviews, discovery workshops
- Can create very detailed wireframes and user flows
- Create interactive prototypes
- Run user testing (including reporting)
- Very good understanding of accessibility and usability
- Working with Axure, Sketch, UxPin, Photoshop etc.
- Experience of working effectively in a Scrum team
- Outstanding stakeholder management
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.