|Job Title:||User Researcher - Microsoft/Dynamics/Azure DevOps/GDS/ MS Teams|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Agile User Researcher (Microsoft/Dynamics/Azure DevOps/GDS/ MS Teams) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 3-month home based contract. The successful candidate must be willing to travel to Solihull or London once a week. Travel to Coventry/Birmingham/London/Sheffield will also be required once or twice a week. The role will focus on liaising with Users to understand which legacy systems to keep.
It is useful to have experience with GDS (Government Digital Service).
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- User Research
- following the GDS approach for User Research
- Capturing research questions
- Contextual research and observation
- Researching user experiences
- Creating an experience map
- Using in-depth interviews
- Researching in small group workshops
- Using moderated usability testing
- Taking notes and recording user research sessions
- Doing pop-up research
- Doing user research remotely by phone or video call
- Analyse a research session
- Sharing user research findings
To be successful, you will have experience of using the below technologies:
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Communicating with stakeholders in the manner that works best for them. Recognising that each person or community of users are different and selecting the most suitable communication channel - email, online platforms, social media, phone, or in-person group meetings .
- Leading research, conceptual design, prototyping, detailed design, user testing
- Communicating the value of user centred design to a wide variety of audiences, including senior leaders and policy makers
- Professional and academic expert level understanding of the strengths and limitations of user research and other user-centred design methods, tools and practices.
- Mentoring and coaching junior researchers and designers, developing and managing overall quality and standard of work in the user=centred design profession.
- Creating quick sketches, paper prototypes and translating them to fully functional prototypes that are used in design private beta phase, and preparing for GDS assessment for public beta
- Creating a user journey map derived from qualitative research with users (Including phases, activities, feelings, needs, touchpoints and pain points);
- Focusing on refining high-frequency journeys
- Presenting and communicating findings along with user needs to Business Analysts, Product Managers and development teams to ensure the software being built will solve issues and inefficiencies;
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Product Designer - Collectibles
Location: Remote, Global
Front End Developer - Collectibles
Location: Remote, USA
Location: Remote, Europe
Location: Remote, Global
Location: Reading, Berkshire