|Job Title:||User Researcher - Microsoft/Dynamics/Azure DevOps/GDS/ MS Teams|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Agile User Researcher (Microsoft/Dynamics/Azure DevOps/GDS/ MS Teams) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 3-month home based contract. The successful candidate must be willing to travel to Solihull or London once a week. Travel to Coventry/Birmingham/London/Sheffield will also be required once or twice a week. The role will focus on liaising with Users to understand which legacy systems to keep.
It is essential to have experience with GDS (Government Digital Service).
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- User Research
- following the GDS approach for User Research
- Capturing research questions
- Contextual research and observation
- Researching user experiences
- Creating an experience map
- Using in-depth interviews
- Researching in small group workshops
- Using moderated usability testing
- Taking notes and recording user research sessions
- Doing pop-up research
- Doing user research remotely by phone or video call
- Analyse a research session
- Sharing user research findings
To be successful, you will have experience of using the below technologies:
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Dynamics
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.