|Job Title:||User Researcher (Microsoft/Dynamics/Azure DevOps/GDS/MS Teams)|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
User Researcher/Technical User Experience Researcher/Business Analyst (Microsoft/Dynamics/Azure DevOps/GDS/Teams) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home, with 2 days a week travel to Solihull, West Midlands.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a User Researcher, with experience of following the GDS approach for User Research.
- Experience of using the following (as a user):Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Azure DevOps, GDS, Microsoft Teams
- Capturing research questions
- Contextual research and observation
- Researching user experiences
- Creating an experience map
- Using in-depth interviews
- Researching in small group workshops
- Using moderated usability testing
- Taking notes and recording user research sessions
- Doing pop-up research
- Doing user research remotely by phone or video call
- Analyse a research session
- Sharing user research findings
- Legacy system user research experience
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.