|Job Title:||User Researcher - GDS|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
This role offers remote working.
We have requirement to grow the current team with the addition of a strong User Researcher / Business Analyst who has experience in delivering internal services to central government projects and familiarity with GDS project.
What the role will be doing:
- Communicating with stakeholders in the manner that works best for them. Recognising that each person or community of users are different and selecting the most suitable communication channel - email, online platforms, social media, phone, or in-person group meetings .
- Leading research, conceptual design, prototyping, detailed design, user testing.
- Communicating the value of user centred design to a wide variety of audiences, including senior leaders and policy makers.
- Professional and academic expert level understanding of the strengths and limitations of user research and other user-centred design methods, tools and practices.
- Mentoring and coaching junior researchers and designers, developing and managing overall quality and standard of work in the user=centred design profession.
- Creating quick sketches, paper prototypes and translating them to fully functional prototypes that are used in design private beta phase, and preparing for GDS assessment for public beta
- Creating a user journey map derived from qualitative research with users (Including phases, activities, feelings, needs, touchpoints and pain points).
- Focusing on refining high-frequency journeys.
- Presenting and communicating findings along with user needs to Business Analysts, Product Managers and development teams to ensure the software being built will solve issues and inefficiencies.
What skills are needed:
- Track record of working on Agile Delivery for Central Government.
- Hosting workshops.
- User Research, following where applicable GDS.
- Researching user experience.
- User Maps and process maps.
- Creation of clear reports detailing findings.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.