|Job Title:||User Researcher - Central Government|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
This role offers remote working.
We have requirement to grow the current team with the addition of a strong User Researcher / Business Analyst who has experience in delivering internal services to central government projects and familiarity with GDS project.
What the role will be doing:
- Communicating with stakeholders in the manner that works best for them. Recognising that each person or community of users are different and selecting the most suitable communication channel - email, online platforms, social media, phone, or in-person group meetings .
- Leading research, conceptual design, prototyping, detailed design, user testing.
- Communicating the value of user centred design to a wide variety of audiences, including senior leaders and policy makers.
- Professional and academic expert level understanding of the strengths and limitations of user research and other user-centred design methods, tools and practices.
- Mentoring and coaching junior researchers and designers, developing and managing overall quality and standard of work in the user=centred design profession.
- Creating quick sketches, paper prototypes and translating them to fully functional prototypes that are used in design private beta phase, and preparing for GDS assessment for public beta
- Creating a user journey map derived from qualitative research with users (Including phases, activities, feelings, needs, touchpoints and pain points);
- Focusing on refining high-frequency journeys
- Presenting and communicating findings along with user needs to Business Analysts, Product Managers and development teams to ensure the software being built will solve issues and inefficiencies;
What skills are needed:
- Track record of working on Agile Delivery for Central Government.
- Hosting workshops.
- User Research, following where applicable GDS.
- Researching user experience.
- User Maps and process maps.
- Creation of clear reports detailing findings.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.