User Experience Researcher - UX/UI/Design/Agile/Test/Wireframe
Recruiting for User Experience/UX Research candidates, to work for a fantastic client in Maidenhead, on a 6 month rolling contract. Other than a strong UX Research background, you will have a good level of UX Design knowledge (interaction design/interactive prototype).
If you want the opportunity to do irreplaceable work on a unique problem alongside people that will challenge, inspire & scare you, keep reading.
The ideal candidate will have a love of digital and its possibilities; a passion for user centered design, its history and an understanding of how form and function work together. You'll seek to create incredibly useful, engaging and beautiful experiences but will know how to balance perfection with progress and learning.
What you'll be asked to do:
- You won't just be the token UXer in the team. Your whole team is responsible for the User Experience, you are there to give direction and support the right outcome.
- Create experiences that you're insanely proud of.
- Prepare, conduct and analyse lean customer research.
- Ideate, sketch, wireframe, prototype, design and build your solutions as appropriate.
- Take your team on your User Centered Design journey.
- Contribute and build towards the overall happiness of the UX team.
- Significantly contribute towards the culture of the Digital Team by clearly displaying our cultural principles in your daily activities.
- Become a bastion of our Experience Principles
- Extol the virtues of Lean UX throughout the entire business.
We'd LOVE it if you had some of the following:
- A level of expertise that excites and scares us together with the desire to share your expertise.
- Authenticity. We want you to be you, not the "work" version of you.
- An analytical mind that uses empirical data as well as opinions to back up your arguments and fight your cause.
- Hands on experience in delivering & analysing all kinds of user research & testing (Usability, remote, guerilla, ABn/MVT, surveys)
- A passion for user centered design.
- Experience working in an Agile/Lean environment with rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- User experience, information architecture or interaction design.
- High level of creativity and problem solving skills.
- Experience with testing and analysis of users (both qualitative and quantitative) in order to gain insight and inform design.
- Ability to reason by first principles.
- The confidence to influence, share and collaborate early on in the design process.
- A passion & belief in your own ideas but the humility to recognise when you're wrong.
In order to be considered for the role, please email your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.