Highly Competitive Salary
Based in London, Salford, Cardiff & Glasgow - Hybrid way of working
If you a talented User Experience Designer with the ability and vision to deliver market-leading experiences, we have the perfect role for you…
About the client
We are working in collaboration with the world's leading public service broadcaster, providing world-class programmes and content which educate and entertain millions of people globally. As pioneers in their field, they a portfolio of television services, UK-wide radio networks and a leading digital service in over 40 languages.
Due to exponential growth in the business is looking for an ambitious User Experience Designer looking to elevate their career.
About the role
As an experienced and professional User Experience Designer, you will be joining an established and forwarding thinking team of Design Research specialists. You will act as a specialist in UX&D for digital products and services.
The User Experience Designer's responsible includes defining and managing all aspects of the research process and ensuring all significant findings are fed back to Creative Directors and other key stakeholders. Defining, managing and implementing all aspects of research during the design life cycle. As the successful User Experience Designer will engage with User Experience Design team and other key stakeholders in the UCD process thus ensuring that user research is at the heart of design decision making.
- Proven experience of providing advice to UX and product teams
- Understanding of HCI expertise - this includes lab studies, expert evaluations,
- participatory design sessions, rapid prototyping, ethnographic research methods and
- persona development
- Experience of employing HCI based methods and tools such as user modelling, task
- analysis, scenarios, use cases, wire frames, paper prototypes, labelling schemes, flow
- diagrams, site maps and comparative analyses
- Experience of analysing the navigation structure and interaction design of user
- interfaces, creating interaction design diagrams and documentation and working
- with other disciplines
- Proven experience in designing and conducting user research in a consumer-facing
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills - the ability to
- communicate the reasoning behind your preferred results, methods, and approaches
- (orally and in writing) with internal clients
- The ability to deliver effective presentations
- Achieved a Master's Degree in HCI or equivalent experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.