UK IoT Business Development Manager - Contract - Berkshire
- Leading Mobile Operator require an IoT Business Development expert with proven experience in the UK marketplace to establish new UK IoT sales and partnering opportunities (B2B).
- The purpose of this role is to identify and develop new IoT business opportunities for both Direct and Indirect customers in the UK. Great opportunity to work with enterprises that are looking to innovate and develop connected businesses and start-ups developing services that can scale and grow a large IoT business.
- This senior acquisition role will be responsible for the delivery and execution of a strategic sales plan for each opportunity. This will include the development of deeper & wider relationships at director and c-level to acquire customers and deliver on revenue and profitability targets.
- Responsible for sourcing new IoT leads and the management of all internal and external leads in the UK market.
- Meet and exceed key revenue, retention, customer satisfaction and new business IoT targets.
- Consult with prospects and customers to identify IoT opportunities. Develop plans to assist their businesses strategies using IoT services and software solutions.
- Develop a strategic sales plan for all accounts & acquisition targets that supports the achievement of revenue and margin targets.
- Understand and keep up to date on the latest IoT developments.
- Support the IoT sales team and the wider enterprise team with strategic problem solving.
- Deliver "best in class" customer satisfaction across account base
- Develop and manage partners and partnership opportunities that will enable additional revenue streams.
- Represent the brand at senior level events and continually build networks across the wider industry.
Essential skills & Experience:
- Consultative sales experience in a similar customer facing role within the telecoms / IoT / M2M / software industries.
- Ability to clearly demonstrate achievement of results - proven sales track record and demonstration of major account wins across multiple territories
- Proven track record of director level relationship management.
- Networking and software technical skills
- Ability to build networks at all levels internally/externally, drive collaboration and develop cross functional cooperation.
- Previous experience in managing virtual teams & the ability to engage successfully
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong Commercial acumen with the ability to understand how we can exploit the revenue stream and business case building.
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills, with the ability to foster relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Innovative and creative throughout the sales process. A desire to find solutions to problems and meet all customers' requirements whilst understanding the commitment to deliver.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.