Treasury Dealing Specialist
Treasury Dealing Specialist opportunity with a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider whose products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Support treasury centralization and the treasury dealing transactions in accordance with group policy of safe, efficiency and low-cost implementation.
- Review the rationality, logic and completeness of all kinds of treasury transactions including but not limited to financing, investment and FX and process them under the group policy.
- Review and process the treasury agreements/documents with all counterparty banks, clearing defining the operational boundaries and responsibilities of both parties and to manage the risk of such agreement/documents.
- Maintain the relationship with all counterparty banks, and understand their business procedure, organization structure and treasury product, to support the group in obtaining competitive prices and continuous high quality services.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree or higher in International Trade or Finance Major.
- 3 to 5 years' experience in bank treasury or trade finance industry, or and other related treasury work experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical, organization and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Adaptable to change and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Project management experience is desirable.
- Familiar and proficient in Microsoft tools (Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.)
- Good communication skill, fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.