We are currently partnering with a leading luxury travel company who are currently looking for a Travel Platform Lead.
This is a crucial hire for the business as it will be responsible for ensuring the development of critical integration's between numerous IT platforms required for booking of air and land travel. You would hold responsibility for service delivery management the platforms which covers technical service delivery, performance management, technical enhancements, tech support and financial management.
- Develop and maintain an effective relationship with our key suppliers' technical service delivery capabilities, namely TravelPort, TravelFusion, GP Solutions and more.
- Ensure GP Solutions deliver API designs, documentation and design support to the Travel Management Platform provider to meet the design schedule
- Ensure GP Solutions deliver the required APIs to meet Travel Management Platform provider's integration build schedule
- Ensure TravelPort and TravelFusion deliver API designs, documentation, design support and deliverables to GP Solutions to meet the integration build schedule
- Provide subject matter expertise of: the flight search, cost, book, and ticketing process; GDS APIs; NDC APIs to support the Kaptio implementation project's development of integrations to GP Solutions' Universal Flight API and subsequently downstream flight providers. Support Product Owners in sales and operations to align their business requirements with technical capabilities of Kaptio, GP Solutions and flight providers
- Manage the technical service delivery relationship with TravelPort to support the ongoing service delivery of Galileo and SmartPoint. These services are currently used directly by our Country Specialists and Ticketing teams and will need to be supported whilst the GDS is gradually integrated into the Travel Management Platform
- Expertise in GDS service providers, preferably TravelPort, operational models and technical service delivery
- Expertise in the air travel industries distribution strategies such as NDC
- Expertise in the travel industries use and development of online / live service booking via APIs
- Experience of project-based delivery of integrations between travel management platforms and GDS or consolidation platforms via APIs
- Experience of managing the on-boarding of new travel service providers onto an integration platform
- Experience of managing changes for maintenance or capability enhancements of travel service providers interfaces
- Track record of technology change delivery in a fast paced and complex environment
- End-to-end technical service delivery management including service level management, incident management, financial management
Please apply for this position if you feel that you meet the above criteria.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Lead Bid Architect
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
HSQE Management Systems Lead
Location: Berkshire, England
Security Cleared* DevOps Engineer/Consultant/Developer
Security Cleared - Secure Cloud Architect (Oracle)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
Security Cleared - Secure Cloud Architect (AWS)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits