|Job Title:||Transmission Operations Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Transmission Operations Manager - Service Delivery / TX Architecture / future TX technology
6 month initial contract. Berkshire
The activities that deliver this are:
- Accountable for the establishment and ownership of operational transmission service delivery.
- Accountable for providing direction and value-add to the TX design, deployment and capacity delivery process to drive OLO and Microwave performance.
- Accountable for establishing and owning the Operations requirements for transmission fault and performance monitoring and develop end to end dashboard.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to optimise transmission services and activities to reduce impact to customers, improve transmission resilience, reliability and performance.
- Proactively co-ordinate and ensure compliance to operations service requirements through deployment and program activities to minimise and mitigate interference between programmes.
- Ability to manage Service Delivery from existing TX Service Providers (Virgin, BT, SIAE etc.).
- Managing Service Review Meetings
- Highlighting issues/risks, and working with Vendor to mitigate.
- Technical understanding of TX architecture.E.g. Parameters, component elements, TX processes and tools.
- Understanding of how and what to measure for good TX services. i.e. understanding the KPIs, what good looks like, what is a risk/issue…
- Ability to demonstrate understanding and interest in future TX technology E.g. How will TX handle 5G data rates, What are the risks?, What will they be recommending to Deployment & Procurement for future tech investment?
- Nemesis, Circuit Manger & ADC build) and equipment (SIAE, NEC, BT (MEAS)) or equivalent type systems
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.