|Job Title:||Transmission Manager|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Duration:||6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
This company has a great culture and an excellent approach to remote and flexible working.
What the role will involve:
Take overall responsibility for end to end transmission performance in a live operational environment. Ensuring Network Operations is achieving high standards in line with, and beyond contractual service levels. Manage the introduction of new transmission architectures / solutions to meet shareholder transformation initiatives.
What experience is needed:
- Ability to manage Service Delivery from existing TX Service Providers.
- Managing Service Review Meetings
- Highlighting issues/risks, and working with Vendor to mitigate.
- Technical understanding of TX architecture e.g. Parameters, component elements, TX processes and tools.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding and interest in future TX technology.
For finer details please contact Amanda Cager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.