Transmission Delivery Manager
Permanent - Competitive Salary + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
We are looking for a Delivery Manager to join the Transmission Deployment function of MBNL DPD who are responsible for the delivery of a series of projects, programmes and activities on behalf of our shareholders as either shared or unilateral requirements. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering network upgrade projects to time, cost and quality.
As Transmission Delivery Manager you will be responsible for:
- Management of internal cross functional teams as well as external Transmission Suppliers.
- Successful delivery of network site infrastructure to design and HSQA standards.
- Maintain Network continuity in accordance with Operational safeguards
- Liaison with Shareholder teams to exploit synergies between deployment activities.
- Responsible for intensely managing the day-to-day delivery of Suppliers, 3rd parties against contracted time, cost and quality obligations.
- Undertaking direct intervention to investigate underperformance, instigate recovery initiatives and intensely manage the recovery of delivery performance. Escalating to the Senior Delivery Manager as required.
- Manage Supplier delivery via regular review, meetings and reporting
- Regular budget reforecasting
What we are looking for:
- Leadership experience, with a proven ability to drive delivery across organisational departments, and from 3rd party suppliers.
- Good understanding of TX processes and cross-functional dependencies
- Natural ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Understanding of the numerous functional deliverables (Acquisition, RAN, TX Deployment, Ops)
- Experience of motivating and managing outsource Suppliers.
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and have the required transmission and delivery management experience then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.