|Job Title:||Transformation Technical Delivery Authority (IP) - Contract|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Transformation Technical Delivery Authority (IP) - Contract - Berkshire
- Leading Mobile Telecoms brand situated in Berkshire require a skilled Transformation Technical Delivery Authority (IP) on a contract basis to provide technical leadership and governance to adhere and deliver against their architecture, technical and business objectives
- Support Technical domain lead to build and prioritising the 18 month technical and budget roadmap.
- Develop and manage the relationship with internal stakeholder and partners to support and deliver our requirements and the contracted outcomes to budget, time and quality
- Provide the technical leadership and direction to our partners
- Accountable for capacity and performance of the IP domain
Provide technical leadership to the various SI teams and the supplier in governing the solution architecture and ensuring solution design meets the business outcomes.
- Define technical requirement specification and work with the partner management/procurement team to contract the delivery of requirements.
Ensure the delivery of the solutions conforms to contractual outcomes and timescales.
- Work with partners to manage the performance and capacity of the technical domain.
- Demonstrable experience of providing technical, decision making and problem solving leadership for a technical domain and can demonstrate setting technical direction and quality/ standards for delivery and design.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders within the organization to act as the liaison between the business, other technical communities and the 3rd party delivery teams to ensure the delivery of the business requirements. This should include the ability to convert business requirements into a technical solution and vice versa.
- Experience in working in an environment where you have managed delivery to a predetermined contractual/ business outcome and know how to influence/ negotiate technical outcomes with 3rd parties including conflict resolution due to changing priorities.
- You will have provided direction large technical delivery programmes that include complex integrations spanning multiple technology domains and stakeholders including working with a systems Integrator to deliver contracted outcomes.
- Proven capability to communicate the realisation of transformation benefits, articulate complex problem statements simply and manage escalations through to successful resolution
- Strong commercial and partner management experience, including managing interlocking dependencies across multiple contracts, understanding of the use of complex commercial frameworks to assure the deliverable of commitments and contracted outcomes from our partners.
Domain specific knowledge & experience:
- In depth understanding of delivering IP solutions in cloud environment
In depth understanding of IP/Transport Architecture and principles including SDN and SD-WAN
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ILS Engineer - Basingstoke - Contract - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Site Design Specialist - 3G/4G/5G Site Design / Quality / Audit
Location: Berkshire, England
VAT Compliance Manager
Health & Safety Advisor - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Location: Gloucestershire, England