|Job Title:||Town and Country Planning Manager - Berkshire|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Town and Country Planning Manager
12 Month Contract
I am currently recruiting for a Town & Country Planning Manager on behalf of a rapidly growing Mobile Telecoms company based in central Reading. This is an exciting opportunity for a Town & Country Planning Manager to join a busy and dynamic Property team, supporting the National Planning Manager and Head of Property with regards to Town & Country Planning and Community and Government Affairs across the large portfolio of radio access network sites.
This position will be office based at least 3-4 days a week with other days travelling to sites or remote working.
As Town & Country Planning Manager you will be responsible for:
- Create and maintain planning and property guidance documents.
- Manage 3rd party suppliers - undertaking audits, advising on failures and re-design requirements
- Advise Suppliers on T&C Planning matters including appropriate planning application types for infrastructure site designs, local planning and public consultation requirements, local planning site specific enquiries.
- Develop early consultation strategies with LPAs and other bodies such as the National Parks Authority, English Heritage etc.
- Manage site specific complaints and queries and support Suppliers.
- Liaise with public affairs teams regarding government, local authority and other third-party issues, including new- coverage and capacity strategies.
- Coordinate and issue new site rollout annual plans.
- Manage external suppliers for new development data and mapping tools to monitor the impact upon the radio access network.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Knowledge and experience to interpret Town & Country Planning legislation
- Experience of Mobile telecoms is not essential
- Ability to manage supplier performance and delivery
- Ability to work independently in order to inspire, innovative and encourage new approaches and procedures
- Ability to write processes, procedures and contract scope of works.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Radio Planning Engineer - Remote working
Salary: Negotiable salary + excellent benefits
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Product Manager / Product Owner (Insurance)
Location: Berkshire, England
Junior Project Manager/Planner (Dublin)
Location: Dublin South, Dublin