|Job Title:||Town and Country Planning Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Project People are currently partnered with a leading telecoms business in the search for a Town and Country Planning Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for a Town and Country Planning Manager to join a busy and dynamic Property team who are responsible for property guidance and strategy and acquisition delivery. The successful individual will support the National Planning Manager and Head of Property with regards to Town & Country Planning and Community and Government Affairs across the portfolio of radio access network sites.
- Create and maintain planning and property guidance documents. Undertake audits to ensure they are being implemented / adhered to by external Suppliers
- Advise Suppliers on T&C Planning matters including appropriate planning application types for infrastructure site designs, local planning and public consultation requirements, local planning site specific enquiries.
- Develop early consultation strategies with LPAs and other bodies such as the National Parks Authority, English Heritage etc.
- Advise Suppliers on planning failures including assessing and signing off appeal feasibilities and re-design requirements.
- Manage site specific complaints and queries and support Suppliers.
- Liaise with shareholder public affairs teams regarding government, local authority and other third party issues, including new- coverage and capacity strategies.
- Support and assist Legal, RAN, Transmission, Operations and Property teams in the efficient deliver of the radio access network.
- Coordinate and issue new site rollout annual plans.
- Manage external suppliers for new development data and mapping tools to monitor the impact upon the radio access network.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Experience in Telecoms (or similar) acquisition and T&C Planning matters
- Knowledge and experience to interpret Town & Country Planning legislation
- Knowledge and experience of RAN design and new technology
- Ability to communicate on many levels
- Ability to manage supplier performance and delivery
- Ability to work independently in order to inspire, innovative and encourage new approaches and procedures
- Ability to write processes, procedures and contract scope of works.
If this sounds like the next role for your then contact email@example.com or apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Delivery Manager (Property Code)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: plus benefits package
Workspace Programme Manager
Principal Transmission Delivery Manager
Location: Berkshire, England
Workspace Programme Manager - (Office Re-furb)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Delivery Manager (Property Code) - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England