|Job Title:||Town & Country Planning Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Car Allowance + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Town and Country Planning Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Town & Country Planning Manager on behalf of a rapidly growing Mobile Telecoms company based in central Reading. This is an exciting opportunity for a Town & Country Planning Manager to join a busy and dynamic Property team, supporting the National Planning Manager and Head of Property with regards to Town & Country Planning and Community and Government Affairs across the large portfolio of radio access network sites.
This position will be office based at least 3-4 days a week with other days travelling to sites and local Authorities. My client are offering a competitive salary, 12% bonus, car allowance and generous pension package.
As Town & Country Planning Manager you will be responsible for:
- Create and maintain planning and property guidance documents.
- Manage 3rd party suppliers - undertaking audits, advising on failures and re-design requirements
- Advise Suppliers on T&C Planning matters including appropriate planning application types for infrastructure site designs, local planning and public consultation requirements, local planning site specific enquiries.
- Develop early consultation strategies with LPAs and other bodies such as the National Parks Authority, English Heritage etc.
- Manage site specific complaints and queries and support Suppliers.
- Liaise with public affairs teams regarding government, local authority and other third-party issues, including new- coverage and capacity strategies.
- Coordinate and issue new site rollout annual plans.
- Manage external suppliers for new development data and mapping tools to monitor the impact upon the radio access network.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Knowledge and experience to interpret Town & Country Planning legislation
- Experience of Mobile telecoms is not essential
- Ability to manage supplier performance and delivery
- Ability to work independently in order to inspire, innovative and encourage new approaches and procedures
- Ability to write processes, procedures and contract scope of works.
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and have the required experience then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.