Tower Technician / Advanced Climber / Field Engineer / Rigger
Recruiting immediately for a fantastic Telecoms client, with multiple roles across the USA. Locations include Texas, Florida, California, New York and Washington. Due to the physical nature of this role, candidates must be physically fit, as well as willing and able to climb masts and towers above 300 feet / 92 meters, on a daily basis.
Please note, applications can only be considered from candidates who are US citizens, have the right to work in the USA, or British passport holders who can apply for a suitable visa.
- Understand and strictly adhere to safety and quality guidelines without deviation
- Safely and efficiently complete repairs and upgrades at elevated heights.
- Impacted equipment will be mounted on various structures such as Guyed Towers, Lattice Towers, Monopole Towers, Water Towers, Stealth Towers and Rooftops
- Observe and report possible compound/equipment defects or hazards
- Ensure that Job Hazard Assessment (JHA) requirements are identified, documented and followed
- Accurately follow instructions and complete assigned course of action in accordance with scope of work and methods of procedures (MOPs) and track work via checklists
- Accurately and timely document job costs, including labour hours and material
- Read customer blueprints and execute scope of work per the customer's specifications
- Identify potential add-on sales to increase company revenue
- Expansion and upgrades to established major cellular carrier networks
- Break/Fix work, consisting of repairs and upkeep to existing cellular networks / sites
- Civil work, consisting of upgrading and expanding existing cellular networks / sites
- Pre and post-work site audits
- Cellular radio and antenna swaps
- Legacy cable plant upgrades from Coaxial Cable to Fiber
- Site upgrades
- Capacity Expansion
- Any additional knowledge of 2G / 3G / 4G (LTE) / Transmission / Core / IP networks could be beneficial
In order to apply for the role, please send your most recent CV to Richard Gallagher, by emailing Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.