The Technology Finance Analyst - Contract - Berkshire
Technology Finance Analyst required on an ongoing contract basis by a leading mobile technology consumer brand in Berkshire to provide effective and timely financial support, including insightful analysis on key Capex and Opex spend, monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting, project support and decision support to key internal and external stakeholders.
The Finance Analyst will provide key contributions to ensure the Capex and Opex forecast is achieved and monthly spend variances clearly articulated. Stakeholder management support is key to the success in the role, and the candidate will draw upon their relationship skills and financial interpretation and presentation skills, to provide guidance and insight to the respective finance managers, programme business teams, and senior decision makers.
- Support business decisions by delivering budgets and forecasts, tracking of actual spend and variance analysis vs forecasts.
- Build and maintain key relationships with internal teams, including commercial Finance, technology business teams, central finance, and procurement.
- Assist finance managers to accurate and relevant reporting where required for Opex and Capex
- Assist with month end process, including responsibility for journal adjustments to the opex general ledger (accruals and prepayments), key variance analysis, headcount reporting, production of detailed variance commentary and production of cost centre management packs.
- Assist finance managers in completing month end and forecast packs for Heads of review and central consolidation
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation and monitoring including debtor/creditor accounts
- Ad-hoc cross functional project support to achieve company plan targets, where required.
Knowledge and experience:
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA finalist or recently qualified.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of accountability and desire to drive improvements
- Experience of building relationships with teams outside of the finance function.
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills.
- Strong MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Proven analytical skills, showing ability to improve accuracy & efficiency.
- Ability to operate in a demand led, rapid change environment.
- Open and flexible personality to deal with a constantly evolving and dynamic company.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.