|Job Title:||TFM Mobilisation Manager - Retail|
|Duration:||to 28th Feb|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
TFM Mobilisation Manager (client side) - Contract to end Feb initially - Mobile Telecoms - Berkshire
This role is required to work with the incoming supplier to mobilise a large multi-site TFM mobilisation, ensuring that the mobilisation is delivered against key milestones, in line with the mobilisation roadmap and all contractual requirements are completed. This mobilisation will include all FM services, technology development, and to measure training and development for the TFM supplier's personnel.
- To review and understand the contractual obligations for the new TFM contract and the submission provided by the new supplier, working closely with the incoming partner's mobilisation team and key business stakeholders
- Management of the incoming partner to ensure a strong mobilisation plan is in place with clear timelines and accountabilities. This plan should also provide a roadmap and timelines of clear outputs proposed within the tender submission and should continue post go live.
- Communicate progress of mobilisation plan with key business stakeholders to an agreed frequency and format, escalating concerns when required or appropriate
- To be accountable for the transfer of information between suppliers, to interrogate documentation to ensure the process is completed correctly, to an approved standard and in line with statutory requirements
- Create and transfer a suite of documents to include all outgoing and incoming supplier documentation, in line with the agreed knowledge bank format
- Prepare regular internal reports for key business stakeholders identifying current and potential risk and opportunity
- Liaise with the quality assurance manager to assist in monitoring and assessing performance against the TFM scope
- Further develop and deliver the TFM and Retained Partner governance process and reporting suite in line with contractual requirements
- Ensure that a full review of the technological suite takes place to ensure alignment with the tender submission.
- Monitor and assess the supplier's resource provision and competency to deliver the services within the scope, including the delivery of any bespoke training programmes included in their tender submission. This may include engagement with Three stakeholders to support and complete joint programmes.
- Ability to travel to carry out audits on a range of properties to ensure compliance in line with the contract.
- Closely liaise with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of client values and behaviours
Experience of delivering or managing a multi-site TFM mobilisation (retail would be ideal)
- Recognised contract management/ Commercial qualification
- Experience of delivering and or mobilising both Hard and soft Services contracts
- Demonstrable experience of successful contract mobilisation within a hard services environment
- Competent with the use of all Microsoft packages, with the ability to produce own documentation, financial spreadsheets and reports
- Effective and competent presenter and communicator at all levels
- Customer focussed, dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of internal and external customers
- Ability to report against progress roadmaps and key performance indicators
- A good working knowledge of Health & Safety, estates and FM driven Legislation
- Knowledge of the use and maintenance of PPM maintenance systems, with the confidence to interrogate systems and documentation
- The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with all levels within the organisation.
- IT & systems literate, use of IT systems to provide/monitor data within the Quality Assurance and other management reporting systems
- Detail focused with strong analytic skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.