Location - Basingstoke
Are you a Tester who combines strong testing skills with great communication and leadership skills? Are you a team player that is aware of emerging technologies and methodologies, prepared to learn and mentor new and junior staff? Are you committed to raising standards and delighting our customers? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people, promotes diversity and is at the leading edge of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people who will work together to deliver high assurance services and solutions for our customers in the UK and overseas.
This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
Shape your world
We are looking for self-motivated Testers to join our existing dynamic Test Practice. You will lead a team of Testers and closely with all project stakeholders. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective ways of testing and value to the projects you are working on. You will lead by example and work to develop your team and emerging talent to strengthen the Test Practice and build our reputation as a centre of excellence. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability
- Demonstrable understanding the Software Development and Testing Life cycles
- Demonstrable experience of scripting and running automated tests for Infrastructure and Applications
- An understanding of multiple delivery methodologies such as Agile, V-Model & Waterfall
- Experience of writing Test scripts, Test Reports, Defect Management and Reporting requirements.
- Demonstrable current, usable, hands-on scripting skills in Soap UI, Selenium WebDriver (either Java or .Net) PowerShell, Python, Bash with the ability to rapidly learn new languages based on tool-set chosen.
This role require someone to hold high level security clearance or be willing to undergo the clearance process.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.